Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bedrest

Well, now that I have been diagnosed with a risk of pre-term labor.....

I am home knitting up a storm. Since Tuesday, I have completed a pair of FiberTrends Felted Ballerina Slippers and the Spiral Hat from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders. Now I'm working on the Two-Tone Shrug from Fitted Knits. I have become increasingly BORED with stockinette and only started this project for the result, not for the journey. It is tedious and not a lot of fun at the moment... as is sitting on my butt all day every day, but it will most likely never happen again until I retire, so I will make pancakes and the best of it.

Dang, I took a Benadryl last night and I am already awake.

Today is the day for North Main BBQ, which we call Green's after the owner. OMG talk about wonderful. Too bad starving myself until then isn't practical.

http://www.northmainbbq.com/

1 comment:

Shelly Hattan said...

Hey, Amy!

We totally missed seeing you last night! Sorry you're bed bound, but if it'll get you closer to full term then great!

We were wondering what colors you have planned in the nursury.