Saturday, February 9, 2008

FO's

After much time, I have finally been able to obtain decent pictures of some finished objects, thanks to my mom. I will not let time pass like that again before pictures are taken! It nearly kills me!

These were for my mom's friends who are expecting to adopt in March sometime. They're having a boy too, so I figured I could always make more for Justin! They are super easy Saartje's Bootees. And FREE! (The pattern, not the yarn unfortunately.) The yarn is the luxurious Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. Dang her for this beautiful yarn. Makes me want to be a millionare so I can buy however much I really want of it.


This is baby Justin's Going Home Hat. I love the nubby on the top! It's a modification of this pattern. And my first use of Berroco Comfort Sock. Yummy! Comfort is hard to refuse!








I LOVE this hat. It's Noro Silk Garden and the pattern is from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders and I think it's just called Spiral Hat. But this yarn's colors are amazing. I could look at it all day.





Also from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders is the Two-Hour Handbag. It's felted with Misti Alpaca Chunky which turned out looking like... an alpaca. Makes me want to take hair clippers to it. I will not be felting with this again unless I am knitting an alpaca. But the yarn itself is heavenly.

I will soon have a felted hedgehog to show that is intended to be a best friend for Justin until he figures out that it isn't real. ;-)

1 comment:

Bogie said...

Nice job! (cute hat! lol)